- 1 bunch of radish
- 3 carrots
- 4 mini white turnips
- ¼ # thin green beans
- 4 small watermelon radish
- 1 lg. clove garlic, crushed but whole
- 2 shallots, sliced thin
- 2 ½ cups pomegranate or red wine vinegar
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup white vinegar
- 2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 strips of lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons pickling or canning salt (do not use any other salt)
Cut up all your veggies into what ever shape you like, making sure they fit into the jar that you will pickle them in.
In a medium sized saucepan add vinegar, sugar, lemon peel and salt; bring to a slow boil, whisk until all the sugar is dissolved,
Wash a quart canning jar and fill with hot water. Let stand while you are bringing the brine to a boil.
Once the sugar has dissolved in the brine, pour the water out of the jar and fill with veggies. Pour the brine over them, let cool, then cap and refrigerate.