Artichoke and Leek Filo Cups
*The filling can be prepared a day in advance and kept refrigerated until ready to use. Assemble hors d’oeuvres up to one hour ahead of time and keep refrigerated.
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained well (about 3 oz)
- 1 package chopped leeks (or 1 lg. stalk chopped fine)
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- filo cups, can be found in the freezer section near the puff pastry
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line baking sheet with parchment; set aside.
In a food processor fitted with metal blade, combine artichoke hearts, leeks, garlic cloves and lemon juice. Pulse several times or until ingredients are finely chopped. Add mayonnaise and sour cream; process until well combined, stir in Parmesan cheese and chives.
Fill each mini filo shell with filling and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven until heated through and golden brown, about 30 minutes.