Oven Baked Steak Fries
- Oven Baked Potato Wedges
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- These oven baked potato wedges are easy and delicious every time. The cheese melts onto the potato wedges and they are so good!
- Author: Natasha of NatashasKitchen.com
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost to Make: $3-$5
- Keyword: baked potato wedges
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Lunch, Side Dish
- Calories: 307 kcal
- Servings: 4 persons
- Oven Baked Steak Fries
- 2 russet potatoes rinsed and dried
- ¼ cup sunflower, safflower, canola or vegetable oil
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper
Preheat oven to 450˚F. Place potatoes in a bowl of cold water and let them stand for ½ hour. Drain and dry well.
Add potatoes back to the bowl (dry it well also) toss with oil, sea salt and pepper.
Line baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange the potatoes on the pan, bake at 450˚F for 30-35 min until the potatoes are cooked through, browned and crispy.